Curran Plumbing is actively working with customers to make coping with increased living costs easier.
We provide help with different options, including special deals, payment plans, and installing energy efficient appliances or new systems that help our customers claim rebates.
When money is extra tight, and no windfalls are in store, it helps when your plumbing services provider understands the situation. At Curran Plumbing, we have many ways to make it easier for you to adjust to cost of living increases.
1. Upfront pricing and no call-out fees
Right now you need some plumbing work done so your house functions correctly. It may just be a half-day job, but you need to budget for it.
Curran Plumbing always provides the full price for any work in advance. We don’t charge a call-out fee for any job booked within normal business hours.
2. We offer special deals
Home owners often put off paying for small maintenance jobs that can avert major expensive problems further down the track.
Curran Plumbing offers local customers special deals for a flat fee at a great price.
Our current special deals are:
- $93 Drain clearing – jet blaster and camera inspection of sewer drains
- $59 Hot Water Tune – tune up and flush of hot water systems
3. Service partner plans
For long-term confidence with free service check-ups and special offers, consider a service partner plan as a great option.
Curran Plumbing Service Partners enjoy special pricing and free yearly service check-ups. When our partners call, they go to the front of the line. Partners also save up to $1000 on exclusive member-only offers. We routinely inspect your home’s plumbing systems for no extra charge – so you can fix issues before they lead to expensive emergencies.
4. A choice on how you pay – Plumb now, pay later
Big essential plumbing jobs don’t need to be postponed due to lack of funds if you can take advantage of different payment methods.
Curran Plumbing accepts cash, EFT payments, EFTPOS, credit card and Openpay.
You can also cover the cost of your plumbing service using an interest free payment option.
5. Installing cost-saving appliances and systems
One of the best ways for your household to sail through financial storms is to set it up in advance to save costs.
Curran Plumbing works with our customers. We have the knowledge to help you choose new systems that will save energy, conserve resources, reduce bills and suit your circumstances. We can install improved appliances plus maintain systems such as solar that save you a lot of money over the long term.
Cost savers that Curran Plumbing can help with include:
- Installing lower energy using appliances like water heaters with good energy ratings
- Fitting quality water filters so you don’t need to purchase bottled water
- Adding rainwater tanks to provide free water for laundry, irrigation and more
- Using pipe relining technology to renew older drains without costly excavations
- Installing solar panels to harness the free power of the sun’s energy
- Conducting leak detection in pipes and taps to prevent water wastage.
- Living off the grid can be an option for properties with the right resources, and it will certainly save living costs in the long-term. Curran Plumbing can install suitable options such as solar panel energy systems with batteries, rainwater tanks and composting toilets.
6. Government rebates
You may also be able to access Government rebates for installing some energy efficient products.
Rebates may be available in your area through the Australian Government’s Small-scale Renewable Energy Scheme, which provides incentives for individuals and small businesses to install eligible small scale renewable energy systems like solar panels, solar hot water heaters and air source heat pumps.
You can find out more about the Scheme and how small-scale technology certificates work via the Australian Government Clean Energy Regulator website.
We are here to help you
When many individuals and families are feeling the pinch, we ensure that we provide our customers with the most cost-effective solution and offer them multiple ways to pay for our services.
Get in touch with us today to find out more