The safety of our customers and community is at the forefront of our minds.
In light of the Covid-19 restrictions currently in place in the Greater Sydney region, we have added additional protocols to provide peace of mind to our customers.
The following procedures are now in place:
- All technicians undergo weekly Covid testing
- If staff are unwell, staff do not attend work
- Our team wear face masks at all times when visiting your home or business
- Our team use the relevant QR codes to check in and check out of business premises.
We also undertake the following steps to ensure that have been developed with your health and safety and the wellbeing of our team in mind.
When on your property we will:
- Stand back 2 metres from your door on arrival
- Refrain from shaking hands
- Wear latex gloves while in your home
- Clean down surfaces with disinfectant before beginning work
- Clean down surfaces with disinfectant after completing work
- Refrain from touching your credit or EFTPOS card during payment
We ask that you:
- Maintain a 2-metre space between our staff and yourself and other occupants of your property (including children)
- Refrain from being in the same room as our staff while they are working
We operate under the current Health and Safety rules determined by NSW Government. You can find out further here.
Curran Plumbing remains committed to delivering a high quality and safe service for our customers and thank you for your cooperation.
If you have any questions or concerns, please discuss them with our customer support team or service technicians.